Who We Are
Neal Systems provides solutions to make industrial plants and products more safe, reliable, and efficient. Our solutions include products that measure and control process variables, that record and display data, that network industrial systems, and that protect plant personnel and equipment.
In addition to providing solutions and systems, we also are representatives and distributors for many vendors. Our territory hits all the major states in the mid-Atlantic region – Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, Maryland, parts of Virginia and Washington, DC. For some of our vendors we even distribute nationwide.
Keep reading to learn more about the people at Neal Systems who are dedicated to serve you and the Neal Systems story.
NSI’s success is built on the people who work here. Below are the people who will help you and work with you, from quote to product delivery.
Serving Together Eastern PA & NW NJ
Serving Together Philly Metro, Southern NJ, & DE
Together Serving NE NJ & SE New York
Together serving MD, VA & DC
Solutions Management: Systems, Services, Installation & Calibration
The Neal Systems Story
Founded in 1986 by David Neal, NSI began as a company of one individual built on twenty-four years’ experience in the instrumentation industry. Serving exclusively at first as a manufacturer’s representative, NSI expanded its distribution throughout the United States and into Canada and South America. Earning a reputation for quick product delivery and outstanding service, NSI established a warehousing capability for its commonly used products, which enabled NSI to provide rapid product solutions both to routine and emergency customer requirements 24/7. Over the years, NSI evolved from being a product provider to become a solutions provider as well through its product integration capability. More recently, NSI formed its service group, which provides field services – such as calibration and both routine and emergency maintenance and repair – for products and systems installed by both NSI and others. NSI’s team of 34 dedicated employees today provides a full range of products, product integration, and field services spanning instrumentation, control and data acquisition systems, wireless networks, industrial Ethernet networking technology, and security systems to meet customer application needs across a broad range of industries in the mid-Atlantic and northeast. Neal Systems has regularly placed among its vendors’ top five for sales representation.
Recent Awards from Our Manufacturers
- Dräger Fire & Gas Systems Director’s Club, 2016
- Top Eurotherm Distributor / Partner in North America, 2015
- Dräger Fire & Gas Systems Director’s Club, 2015
- Dräger Fire & Gas Systems Director’s Club, 2014
- MTL, Certificate of Achievement for Outstanding Achievement as an MTL 10X-ER, 2013
- Dräger Fire & Gas Systems Director’s Club, 2012
- Eurotherm Million Dollar Club, FY 2012
- Eurotherm Million Dollar Club, FY 2011
- Invensys Operations Management, North America Channel Sales, for Outstanding Achievement Exceeding M&I Portfolio Annual Sales Plan, FY 11/12
- Metrix Excellence Award in Recognition of Outstanding Performance, for Largest Revenue Growth, 2011
- Dräger Fire & Gas Systems Director’s Club, 2010
- Eurotherm Award of Continuous Excellence, FY 2010
OUR PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & LISTINGS
- Measurement & Control Automation Association
- International Society of Automation
- New Jersey Water Environment Association
- American Water Works Association
- Global System Integrator Database