NSI’S HIGHLIGHTED PRODUCTS
Click on the products below for benchmarking solutions to meet your application requirements.
- Foxboro’s New Industry-Best 400:1 Turndown Pressure Transmitter — Two transmitters in one with benchmarking features
- Foxboro Eckardt Liquid Level Transmitters — Solutions for one of the important measuring tasks in the chemical, petrochemical, and water / wastewater process industries
- Red Lion RAM 6021 Industrial Routers — Providing secure network communication between local and wide area networks
- Red Lion RAM 9000 Industrial Cellular RTUs — Providing a rugged, reliable solution for monitoring and controlling remote assets and processes in extreme conditions
- M-System Power Monitor for Plant Energy Efficiency — Simultaneously measures a variety of variables for heavy current power systems
- Eurotherm Recorder/Controller — The NanoDac is both a recorder and a controller in the same package
- Servomex OxyDetect — Offers non-depleting sensor technology in their Oxygen Deficiency Monitor
- Eurotherm’s EFIT Power Controller — Ideal for a broad range of single phase applications requiring heater power between 1.6kW and 25kW
- Eurotherm Products Meeting NADCAP’s AMS2750E Requirements for Furnace Thermal Uniformity Testing — Eurotherm offers a range of products to meet NADCAP’s new AMS2750E requirements for Furnace Thermal Uniformity Testing
- MTL GECMA RT Hazardous Area Remote Terminal — MTL’s new generation HMI series for safe operation in hazardous area safety
- Servomex Tunable Diode Laser for Oxygen and Ammonia Measurements — A revolution in TDL Absorption Spectroscopy analysis
- M-System DL8 series — An inexpensive, web-enabled Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
FOXBORO’S NEW INDUSTRY-BEST PRESSURE TRANSMITTER
The award winning Foxboro Pressure “S” Series Model IDP10S transmitter with HART 6 communications delivers
uncompromising accuracy to satisfy all your application needs. Each of its four sensors has up to a 400:1 turndown ratio that together span a very wide measurement range:
0.5 – 200 inches of water gauge
2.5 – 1,000 inches of water gauge
3.75 – 300 psi
37.5 – 3,000 psi
Foxboro’s patented FoxCal technology enables the transmitter to transition automatically to the best calibration according to input. This wide range means that most applications can be satisfied with this single device. This translates into cost savings through reduced inventory of transmitters and spare parts.
The “S” series design has standard form / fit / function to replace any manufacturer’s current pressure / differential transmitter while ensuring reliability and longevity. Its traditional, low profile structure allows easy installation in the preferred position and orientation, even in tight places.
Key Features of the Foxboro I/A Series Pressure S Series Model IDP10S Transmitter
Precise and Reliable Measurement: An intelligent, two-wire transmitter that provides precise, reliable measurement of differential pressure and transmits a 4 to 20 mA output signal with a superimposed HART digital signal for remote configuration and monitoring.
Time in Service: Keeps track of the number of days the transmitter has been in service over its lifetime and since the last time it was powered up.
Wide Turndown Ranges: Excellent performance is maintained over an industry-leading wide turndown range, meaning the IDP10S transmitter performs better than two separate transmitters designed to cover the same turndown range.
Multiple Calibration: Unique patented multiple calibration technology feature that eliminates the need for a traditional single-span calibration at an application-specific pressure range. Transmitters with the multiple calibration feature enabled use multiple calibrated ranges that are stored in the on-board memory. The multiple (11) calibration ranges are preset in the factory and cover the full pressure range of the transmitter. During operation, a real-time, seamless transition from one calibrated range to another maintains accuracy as a percent of reading from 3% to 100% of the upper range limit (URL).
FOXBORO ECKARDT LIQUID LEVEL TRANSMITTERS
Foxboro’s buoyancy and LevelWave radar transmitters perform continuous measurement of liquid level for exact indication and control of process sequences.
Intelligent Buoyancy Level Transmitters
Foxboro Eckardt buoyancy transmitters perform continuous measurements for liquid level, interface, or density of liquids in the process of all industrial applications. Even under extreme temperatures, high process pressure, and corrosive liquids, the devices measure with consistent reliability and high precision. The elimination of all moving parts translates to little or no maintenance, further improving longevity and reliability. Click here for more information.
LevelWave Radar Series
Foxboro Eckardt’s LevelWave Radar Series provides one universal radar measurement solution for all liquids – including corrosive, viscous, sticky, and other difficult media such as foam and turbulent surfaces – with these advantages:
Click here for more information.
RED LION RAM 6021 INDUSTRIAL ROUTERS
|With a rugged design and flexible platform, the routers provide the ability to remotely connect, monitor, and control assets across a variety of industrial applications. Add in robust security features, which include a stateful firewall, NAT translations and VPN connections, and the RAM 6021 delivers a compact all-in-one solution that seamlessly connects to existing Ethernet infrastructures, including networks with Modbus and DNP3 enabled devices. Click here for more information.|
RED LION RAM 9000 INDUSTRIAL CELLULAR RTUs
|The RAM 9000 combines built-in I/O and active GPS with multiple serial and Ethernet ports to securely monitor remote devices via 4G LTE cellular communications. Ideal for deployment in industrial M2M networks such as oil and gas, water / wastewater, utility, transportation, and mining applications, the RAM 9000 provides a seamless network extension to remote locations. As a robust cellular automation platform, the RAM 9000 enables customers to save wiring time, space, and cost by combining separate functions into one cellular device. Click here for more information.|
M-SYSTEM POWER MONITOR FOR PLANT ENERGY EFFICIENCY
The 53U/54U/54UC Multi Power Monitors simultaneously measure many variables of heavy current power systems. These are, but not limited to: current, voltage, apparent power (active and reactive), energy (active and reactive), power factor, and frequency.
The Eurotherm NanoDac is unique in that it is a recorder and controller in one. It provides measurement and control of various process variables for regulatory reporting, quality control, and process feedback.
nanodac™ Recorder / Controller
The nanodac™ recorder/controller offers the ultimate in graphical recording combined with PID control for a box of its size. The compact ¼ DIN panel mount unit offers four high accuracy universal inputs for data recording and PID control. This secure data recording device with accurate control is enhanced by a full colour, ¼ VGA display to bring a crystal clear operator interface to even the smallest of machines.
Crystal clear, colour display
The 3.5″ TFT display offers incredibly clear visualisation of process parameters with a wide selection of configurable views to best suit the application. Views include: Horizontal and vertical trends; Horizontal and vertical bar graphs; Numeric; Alarm status, and control loops. The unit also provides user wiring from the front of the product for detailed configuration without the need to connect to a PC.
Data Acquisition and Recording
The nanodac recording functionality utilises the secure strategies and UHH format developed by Eurotherm through years of recording expertise. As well as multiple real-time views and historical review on the product, multiple data archiving strategies are provided utilising the 50MB onboard Flash memory, removable USB and data transfer via FTP to a specified server.
The four universal input channels provide high accuracy (suitable for use in Nadcap applications) and 125ms parallel sampling. An additional 14 virtual channels can be utilised to provide maths, counter, slave communications and totaliser functionality within the instrument.
Review software can also be utilised to automatically initialise pulling of data to a Review database over the Ethernet network. Both Review and Dream Report™ software can be used for report generation that meets the needs of your process.
PID Control Loops
The nanodac instrument can also provide two independent control loops (optional). This control functionality utilises the advanced Eurotherm PID algorithm providing high performance and reliability to your process. Functionality includes one of the best autotune facilities available along with overshoot inhibition (cutbacks); compensation for power fluctuations using power feedforward; linear, fan, oil and water cooling
- Secure data recording
- 2 PID control loops
- High accuracy universal inputs
- USB removable data storage facility
- Compact design
- 50MB flash memory
- Ethernet communications
- ¼ VGA crystal clear display
- 14 virtual channels
With more than 50 years of experience, Servomex are market leaders in non-depleting sensor technology. Servomex now brings this experience to the life-critical gas detection market with their unique Oxygen Deficiency Gas Monitor – The SERVOMEX OxyDetect.
Servomex Hummingbird Paracube®Modus
- Non-depleting sensor, paracube®micro sensor
- No false alarms
- Extended calibration intervals
- Low or no cross interference
- No low O2 helium affects
- Not affected by disinfectants or alcohols in clean / sterile environments
- No “Alarm Fatigue” dangers
- 24V powered
- General Purpose and Hazardous Area
- mA, 3x 250Vac/3A Relays Contacts and optional Ethernet modbus TCP/IP
- Never replace an electrochemical sensor again
- Never have a false low oxygen alarm again
- Extend your calibration intervals (12 months)
- No need to carry large stocks of replacement electrochemical sensors
- No shelf life issues with spare sensors
- Low or no cross interferences, even to helium
- No “Alarm Fatigue” dangers
- Won’t be affected by disinfectants or alcohols in clean / sterile environments
- High reliability
- Low maintenance
OxyDetect+ enables Maximum Safety in potentially deficient oxygen environments
EUROTHERM EFIT POWER CONTROLLER
|This power controller is ideal for a broad range of single phase applications requiring heater power between 1.6kW and 25kW. EFit delivers highly stable power control with excellent value for money in a simple yet efficient solution with these features:
Click here to learn more.
EUROTHERM PRODUCTS MEETING NADCAP’S AMS2750E REQUIREMENTS FOR FURNACE THERMAL UNIFORMITY TESTING
Eurotherm provides a range of products that meet the accuracy, data collection, storage, and reporting requirements of the new standard:
TUS (Temperature Uniformity Survey) Software
NANODAC Recorder / Controller
3500 Precision Temperature Controller
6000 Series Data Loggers
|Click here for more information.|
MTL GECMA RT HAZARDOUS AREA REMOTE TERMINAL
Click here to learn more.
SERVOMEX TUNABLE DIODE LASER FOR OXYGEN AND AMMONIA MEASUREMENTS
Click here to learn more.
M-SYSTEM DL8 SERIES
M-System’s model DL8 is a remote terminal unit with basic web server function. Various sensor signals are gathered from built-in I/O modules or remote I/Os connected through Ethernet Modbus/TCP and monitored through Intranet or Internet using a web browser. Users do not need any additional application program to view the data. User-friendly browser views are already installed: Data, Trend and Event Log views. Each one is basic but useful, designed for ease of browsing on a small screen of smart phones and tablets.
Click here to learn more.