If you thought your Chessell circular recorder was becoming obsolete, then think again.
NANO392 provides a seamless upgrade incorporating Eurotherm’s latest graphical recording technology.
Crystal clear, color display
This secure recording device with a full color ¼ VGA display enables the user to customize the display in a trend format, bar graphs or numerically.
Data Acquisition and Recording
Data is recorded in a secure incorruptible UHH format 50Mb of integral flash memory, removable data via USB and data transfer via FTP for connection to a remote server.
- Secure data recording
- Four universal isolated inputs
- USB-removable data storage
- Ethernet communications
- Web server
- Disconnect the power supply
- Unplug the chart platen
- Remove two hinge screws and lift off the chart platen
- Remove all the circuit boards
- Replace the chart platen with the NANO392 platen
- Mount the termination assembly in place of the input board
- Reconnect the termination assembly to the field wiring
- Connect the power leads to the recorder power supply terminal
- Configure the NANO392 with parameters of the circular recorder
For any inquiries, please fill out the form