Introducing the next generation of Biogas analyzer, the MTL GIR6000, featuring innovative modular sensor design.
Designed specifically for the demands of the Biogas market, this analyzer provides reliable and accurate measurement, helping you to optimize your productivity and improve plant availability. The MTL GIR6000’s innovative modular design concept not only enables quick and easy installation and commissioning but allows users to maintain sensors on-site without the need for engineer site visits and expensive service contracts. The platform, modular design also offers the flexibility of upgrading or expansion to meet future demands as your plant’s measurement needs evolve.
- Integrated solution with IP65 enclosure for installation and location flexibility
- Unique platform concept for customization of up to six gas modules
- CH4, CO2, O2, H2S, H*, CO* modules – (*Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen available in phase 2 release)
- Innovative modular design saves time and cost during installation, maintenance, and commissioning
- Intelligent sensors use proven technology plus in-built calibration data for extended operating life
- Intuitive graphical user interface – Clear 7″ LCD display with rugged pushbutton menu for simple start-up and programming with no need for specialized skills
- Visual alarm functionality to indicate current status of sensors
- Range of connectivity options utilizing analogue outputs, relays, and digital communications providing real time process data to the host control system
- Event logging and diagnostics allow full traceability of plant performance
- Digester gas analysis
- Landfill gas monitoring
- Flare stack monitoring
- CDM verification
- CHP engine protection and efficiency