Founded in 1986 by David Neal, serving first as a manufacturer’s representative, NSI quickly expanded its distribution throughout the NorthEast and Mid-Atlantic including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.. Establishing warehousing capabilities for commonly used products enabled NSI to provide rapid product solutions for both routine and emergency customer requirements. This earned NSI a reputation for quick product delivery and outstanding service. NSI evolved from being simply a product provider to becoming a total solutions and service provider for plant and process automation.
Professional Memberships & Listings
- ISNet World
- AVETTA / Browz / PICS
- Pennsylvania COSTARS
- Measurement & Control Automation Association (MCAA)
- International Society of Automation (ISA)
- International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- New Jersey Water Environment Association (NJWEA)
- American Water Works Association (NJ Water)
- North Jersey Water Commission (NJWC)
- New York Water Environment Association (NYWEA)
- Pennsylvania Rural Water Association
- Global System Integrator Database
NSI’s success is built on the people who work here. Our team of dedicated employees provide a full range of products, product integration, and field services spanning instrumentation, control and data acquisition systems, wireless networks, industrial Ethernet networking technology, and security systems to meet customer application needs across a broad range of industries.