- 10+ years of PLC / SCADA programming experience
- Some experience with the following platforms is required: RS Logix, FactoryTalk, Ignition, GeoSCADA, Unity Pro, RemoteConnect.
- Gas detection and instrumentation experience would be a benefit.
- Some experience of industrial networking and cyber security is preferred.
- AMS2750 experience is preferred.
- Work as a PLC programmer project lead or as a team member on larger projects and be able to work without significant direction to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven soft skills with high EQ required in order to deal effectively with team-mates and customers.
- Review quotes and POs to gain an understanding of the project in order to “Green Light” the order processing.
- Determine the resources required for each project either from internal or external sources, schedule and brief them as required.
- Report the status of projects through weekly meetings, design reviews, testing reviews, and project closeout.
- Work directly with customers to determine requirements, keep them appraised and deal with discrepancies as and when they occur.
Position Start Date: Q4 2022