Eurotherm 2704 Process Controller
2704 Series Advanced PID Controller
The 2704 is a highly accurate and stable process controller available in a single, dual or triple loop format. Features include setpoint programming and a comprehensive selection of math and logic functions.
- High performance measurement – the best in class control
- Flexible I/O – meets many diverse requirements
- Feature rich – more than just a temperature controller
- Application specific functions – simplifying complex applications
- Graphical soft wiring – easy to be creative and find solutions to complex problems
Its user interface incorporates a bright dot matrix display, providing extreme flexibility and ease of use. It is a highly configurable product offering many features previously only found in programmable logic controllers (PLC). This enables systems to be implemented integrating the process control and logic functions of a machine – simplifying system complexity and reducing total system costs.
High Precision Process Input
If you cannot measure accurately, you cannot control accurately. The 2704 offers typical resolution of 0.25uV making it ideal for applications such as semiconductor, vacuum heat treatment and research applications. All thermocouple input types are catered for, as are Pt100 resistance thermometers and linear input types such as 0-10Vdc and 4-20mA. Four wire Pt100, and Pt25 measurement is also possible using a module specially designed for high accuracy metrology applications.
- Ideal for carburizing atmosphere or vacuum furnaces and environmental chambers
- 60 programs
- 3 profiled setpoints/program
- 600 segments
- 16 event outputs
- program mimic display
- Modbus RTU
- Ethernet Modbus/TCP
- Profibus DP
- Devicenet® network communications
- Master Modbus
Request More Information
Product: Eurotherm 2704 Process Controller
Please fill out all required fields, and press "Submit Request" when finished. We will be in touch as soon as possible.