TERRITORY MANAGER / SALES ENGINEER
Neal Systems is looking for a top-performing, experienced sales engineer for the following region:
CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA / WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA / WEST VIRGINIA
Position Description: A solutions provider to current and new customers through a unique combination of both strong engineering and sales skills.
Preferred Experience or Degree: Ideal candidate to have either an engineering degree (electrical preferred) or extensive experience with process instrumentation and automation sales. A passion for process application within industries of power, water / waste, food / beverage, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing facilities. Experience in growing and managing a territory, as well as technical selling of instrumentation / automation.
- Have the ability to grow assigned territory significantly while maintaining great relationships with customers and the companies NSI represents, so a good balance between hunter and gatherer sales skills is essential
- Be able to work out of the home office and travel 2 to 3 days a week within the territory
- Visit existing and prospective customers on a routine basis to build and maintain relationships throughout assigned territory
- Periodically visit Neal Systems’ home office for sales meetings and training sessions
- Resident of Central Pennsylvania an advantage
- Most difficult one: Ability to fit well with our unique blend of company culture. We have a unique family feel, with a great enjoyment for what we do and working with each other. We love serving our customers and helping each other out
Position Start Date: Hiring now
Contact: Interested parties should send a resume to