Neal Systems can provide solutions for various process measurements for general purpose and hazardous areas.
With a 100-year tradition of excellence and innovation in flow measurement, the Foxboro brand of magnetic, vortex, and Coriolis technologies offers a complete breadth of accurate, reliable, and worry-free flow meter solutions.
Magnetic flowmeters are designed to fit a wide range of applications, including water, slurries, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and foodstuffs, in a wide range of industries. Foxboro magnetic meters are a reliable flow measurement solution with a lower cost of ownership and maintenance, with field-proven stability to maximize the availability of flow measurement.
- Wide range of ability while maintaining high accuracy
- Simple startup and operation
Foxboro vortex flowmeters are the highest-performing flowmeters on the market. These instruments are designed to be flexible and reliable in harsh process environments. No other vortex flowmeter measures up for accuracy in liquid, gas and steam for temperatures up to 800ºF (430ºC).
- Unique vortex sensing with a lifetime warranty, including the option for a removable sensor without shutting down the process
- Patented algorithms to improve performance in real-world applications
- Broad offering in terms of sizes, materials and end connections, including models that are 3A approved for sanitary applications
- Widest flow range available today
- Ease of configuration using FDT technology
Foxboro Coriolis flow transmitters handle measurements that cause other Coriolis meters to fail. They overcome problems associated with entrained gases, empty tube conditions, or flash-prone fluids and fully realize the promise of Coriolis measurement to achieve high accuracy, eliminate downtime, avoid workarounds, and keep profits flowing.
- Highly accurate mass, density and temperature measurement
- Unprecedented, precise liquid/gas flow measurement without skips or stalls
- Fast startup – up to 10 times faster than conventional Coriolis meters
- Highly accurate batches, starting from empty tube
COMPACT ORIFICE & INTEGRAL FLOW ASSEMBLIES
Foxboro provides an orifice assembly to meet your process requirements by offering both compact and integral flow orifice assemblies.
The compact orifice is a wafer body orifice plate that includes an integral three-valve manifold. This one-piece unit mounts directly to a differential pressure transmitter. An alignment ring and optional installation kit provide the hardware necessary to properly install the orifice in various pipeline sizes having ANSI® or DIN flanges.
The Integral Flow Orifice Assemblies (IFOA) adapt electronic and/or pneumatic d/p cell transmitters for measuring small flow rates.
Key Benefits Compact Orifice:
- Suitable for use in liquid, gas or steam services
- Rugged, integral construction
- Compact Orifice and calibrated transmitter are factory assembled
- Very high accuracy when equipped with associated piping
- Process-wetted materials are available for use with both corrosive and noncorrosive fluids
PRESSURE MEASUREMENTS & INSTRUMENTS
Foxboro pressure instrumentation offers pressure transmitters, transducers, and related devices that are used across the process automation industry including oil & gas, pharmaceutical, power, chemical, pulp & paper, metals & mining, water & wastewater, and many others.
- Pressure Transmitters & Accessories: Absolute, Differential Gauge, Multivariable, & Accessories
- TÜV Rheinland Certified Pressure Transmitters
Click here to listen to Jeff Blair explain transmitter accuracy
Spectre Corporation is a manufacturer of premium performance pressure transducers. Their products are commonly used in applications for industrial OEMs, fluid power, hydraulic systems, fuel cells, medical gases, HVAC/R, water management, oil and gas exploration, aerospace, scientific research, aircraft ground support and military.
FOXBORO LEVEL TRANSMITTERS FOR PROCESS AND MUNICIPAL APPLICATIONS
Foxboro Eckardt offers best-in-class level transmitters with continuous self-diagnostics. By eliminating all moving parts in their design, there is little or no maintenance required, further improving longevity and reliability.
L&J ENGINEERING LIQUID FUEL TRANSFER LEVEL MEASUREMENTS FOR TANK STORAGE
L&J Technologies is an innovative and high technology supplier of cost-effective, highly accurate, and quality precision tank level gauging and tank fitting equipment, control systems, and related products.
L&J Technologies instrumentation is designed to provide cost saving accessibility and enhanced safety across your tank farm.
The MCG 1500SFI from L&J Technologies measures temperature, pressure, and density with the highest accuracy available in servo technology, offering high reliability through brushless design using just three moving parts.
L&J has been an industry leader in level gauging solutions for over 35 years. Using the most advanced features on the market, L&J provides cost-effective, highly precise, and innovative gauging products.
SUBMERSIBLE LEVEL MEASUREMENT
KPSI provides reliable and accurate level transducers for a variety of applications. The new line of powered data logging transducers offers new levels of flexibility, and the remote monitoring system makes water levels accessible online.
FOXBORO TEMPERATURE PRODUCTS
Foxboro offers a full range of temperature and instrumentation products:
RTDs & Thermocouple Sensors – Select from a wide variety of RTD and thermocouple sensors for compatibility with nearly all RTD and thermocouple sensor curves.
Transmitters – Providing highly reliable, stable and accurate temperature measurements for the most demanding temperature applications in the process industry.
Thermowells – Available factory-installed to minimize field assembly labor and ensure compliance with explosion-proof and flameproof electrical safety certification.
Click here for more information.
INFRARED SENSORS – NON-CONTACT, THERMAL IMAGING, & PYROMETERS
Process Sensors’ pyrometers and thermal imaging cameras accurately measure temperature from a distance. From basic to highly customized and advanced technology, you will be impressed by what Process Sensors can offer for your temperature application.
- Infrared Temperature Sensors
- PSC-CS-Laser Compact Pyrometer Datasheet
- Metis MQ11/MQ22 2-Color Pyrometer Series Datasheet
- PTI-170L Series Portable Thermal Imaging Camera
- Common Infrared Applications and Questionnaire
- 2-Color Pyrometer Series
- IR Models for Applications Selection Guide
- Low-Cost Portable IR Thermometers (8-14u)
L&J Technologies’ MCG 350 Averaging Temperature Probe (ATP) represents state-of-the-art temperature measurement and is accepted worldwide to use as a standard for custody transfer inventory and corrected volumes.
pH, ORP, CONDUCTIVITY, DISSOLVED OXYGEN
Foxboro liquid analytical instruments are used in a wide range of industries such as chemicals, food and beverage, pulp and paper, metals, semiconductor, power generation, water and waste, and many others.
Foxboro has a long history of manufacturing a broad range of dependable pneumatic instruments, including transmitters, large case and panel-mounted instruments for recording and controlling, current to pneumatic converters, and many more. The Foxboro line encompasses a variety of measurement types:
- Flow Measurement
- Temperature Measurement
- Pressure Measurement
- Liquid Level Measurement
- Other Applications
For more information: