Eurotherm EFit SCR Process Controller ReleasedSeptember 23, 2015
Easy to integrate and commission, yet highly cost effective, the EFit power controller provides no compromise control for resistive and infrared heating elements. Ideal for a broad range of single phase applications requiring heater power between 1.6kW and 25kW, EFit delivers highly stable power control with excellent value for money in a simple yet efficient solution with these features:
Straightforward connection and commissioning, combined with a compact format to maximize use of cabinet space makes EFit the perfect fit for power control in both new and retrofit applications.
- Easy Installation
- Nothing to configure – plug and play
- Nothing to fix – just clip onto DIN rail
- Minimal connection – pre-wireable plug-in connectors
- Easy Integration
- Compact dimensions – reduce cabinet costs
- Integrates worldwide – global standard approvals and international voltages
- Consistent form factor – same height and depth across the range
- Ideal form and fit drop-in replacement for EurothermTE10A
Designed to give a fast stable response even in heavy industrial environments, EFit will enable you to run continuously optimized heating processes with minimum down time. This faster throughput improves OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), helping you achieve your KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Increase throughput
- Maximize use of plant equipment thanks to fast stable control response
- Reduce down time
- Reliably operates in heavy industrial conditions – high immunity to electromagnetic disturbances
- Robust – operates in high temperature, humidity, and altitude environments
EFit offers built-in power stabilization and a variety of firing modes for different types of load, which lead to energy savings and higher quality end products when compared to more basic power controllers.
- Reduce hidden energy costs
- No wasted energy – built-in compensation provides stable power control even during power fluctuations, eliminating unexpected changes in heater temperature
- Better power factor – save hidden energy costs with dedicated firing modes for each type of load, including a variety of burst modes that provide an efficient alternative to Phase Angle, such as advanced single cycle firing to reduce flicker in short-wave infrared heaters
- Consistently high quality end products that comply to standards
- No scrap or rework – linearity better than ±2% of range, accurately controls heaters and maintains the correct load temperature
EFit power controllers offer peace of mind for installers working in a global environment where industry regulations form an essential part of the engineering supply chain.
- Conformity to cUL directive (Canada and USA)
- CCC exempt: product not listed in catalogue of products subject to compulsory certification
- China RoHS
- CE compliance to power controller product standards
Click on more information to learn more.