M-System Introduces the new DL8 series — An Inexpensive Web-Enabled Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)September 21, 2015
M-System’s model DL8 is a remote terminal unit with basic web server function. Various sensor signals are gathered from built-in I/O modules or remote I/Os connected through Ethernet Modbus/TCP and monitored through Intranet or Internet using a web browser. Users do not need any additional application program to view the data. User-friendly browser views are already installed: Data, Trend and Event Log views. Each one is basic but useful, designed for ease of browsing on a small screen of smart phones and tablets.
- Functions and Features:
- Simple remote monitoring via internet without needing to build up a complex PC-based system
- Pre-installed user-friendly browser view for remote data access through smart phones or tablets
- Reporting by e-mails
- Local data stored in an SD card memory
- Various network protocols are usable: TCP/IP, SMTP client, HTTP server, FTP client and server, Modbus/TCP master and slave
- R8 Series remote I/O modules available to accept a wide variety of field signals
Click on more information to learn more.