Red Lion Introduces New Graphite Touchscreen HMI SeriesJuly 22, 2013
Red Lion (www.redlion.net), one of the world’s premiere suppliers of process indicators, HMI displays, industrial Ethernet switches and industrial cellular modems, is pleased to announce the new “Graphite” series of touch-screen HMIs.
Why was the new Graphite series needed?
Red Lion’s G3 series has been incredibly successful for the past 10 years. However, with the advancement in high-resolution, sleek technology similar to many new computer tablets and smart-phones, a new series was necessary to take advantage of sleeker displays and powerful graphic engines.
- Touch-screen interface
- Smooth, sleek design with rounded edges
- Brilliant display using TFT Widescreen 800×400 pixel resolution
- Fully compatible with Red Lion’s powerful Crimson 3 configuration software
- Two Ethernet Ports, three serial port, USB host and Device Ports
- Data Storage and Logging via SD card
- Direct Analog and Digital Inputs / Outputs installed directly on rear of unit
- Web Server
- Powerful Protocol Converter
All Made in America at Red Lion’s York, PA facility!
Call Neal Systems for a demonstration today!