The Foxboro Pressure “S” Series Model IDP10S transmitter is an intelligent, two-wire transmitter that provides precise, reliable differential pressure measurement and transmits a 4 to 20 mA output signal with a superimposed HART digital signal for remote configuration and monitoring. The IDP10S pressure transmitter enables customers to accurately track in-service time, which allows for predictive maintenance and can reduce inventory costs with a wide range of applications that traditionally require two separate transmitters.
Foxboro patented FoxCal technology allows the pressure transmitter to transition automatically to the best calibration based on the transmitter‘s input. The 11 calibration points are stored permanently in the transmitter‘s firmware. Save on inventory costs. Eliminate spare inventory by at least two-thirds and save money.
- Industry-leading unique high turndown
- 125 msec response time
- New Foxboro FoxCal patented multiple calibration technology feature offers multiple factory preset calibrated ranges that provide up to unique high turndown
- New Time in Service features for advanced diagnostics
- Ease of installation – Rotatable Top Works, Co-Tangle Conduit Entrances, Wiring Guides and Terminations
- LCD indicator with on-board pushbuttons for local configuration
- New low-copper aluminum housing reduces corrosion
- The “S” Series is offered with integral process connections for sanitary and for pulp and paper installations