GE MDS has announced a March 31, 2023 launch date for the next generation of unlicensed 900MHz transceivers, TransNEXT. GE MDS is planning to accept TransNET orders until December 31, 2022. Please consider purchasing spares soon to cover the three month gap.
Due to this obsolescence GE MD will be launching the GE TransNEXT.
This is the next generation of unlicensed 900Hz.
Why choose TransNEXT?
- TransNET Interoperable (Remote, Master, Store and Forward)
- Matching or Exceeding Current TransNET Performance
- Ethernet Terminal Server
- Local Management via USB
- Optional Display
- Event / Alarm Logging and Alarm Output (on serial port)
- Secure Boot, Role-Based Access Control & Secure Firmware Update
- AES 256 Encryption (Ethernet Only)
- Sleep Mode
- Co-Located/ Tx Synchronized Masters
- Local Management & Reprogramming via Ethernet (SSH)
- Over the Air Firmware Updates
- Streaming AES 256 Encryption (serial)
Interested in placing TransNET orders prior to obsolences or getting more information from our team on the TransNEXT?
Neal Systems is here to service all your wireless communication requirements!